Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
In connection with providing you access to this website, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
Sharing Information with Nonaffiliated Third Parties:
- You. Information you provide may include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number, employment information, income, investment experience, and credit references; and
We may disclose any non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties without your consent when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business or as required or permitted by law, such as, but not limited to:
- A response to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, law enforcement or regulatory authorities;
- The disclosure of data in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of our business or an operating unit; and
- Avoidance and prevention of fraud.
In addition, we may disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to our service providers:
- To help us process your application to become a client or service your accounts;
- To enable them to provide business services for us; and
- To assist us in performing marketing services or offering products or services to you.
The information provided to these service providers may include the categories of information described above. These service providers are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We also limit their use of your personal information to the performance of the specific service we have requested.
Except in those specific, limited situations without your consent, we will not make any disclosure of your non-public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. For example, we do not sell client lists and we will not sell your name to a catalogue company.To Whom This Policy Applies: